The NetCo$ter Onshore Drilling Module is designed to allow the User to estimate the cost of drilling an onshore well for any level of production rate. The User inputs the field data – the more specific the data is the more accurate the estimate will be – and follows a series of steps to define the drilling configuration. Wells types covered include:
The Onshore Drilling Module’s engineering algorithms are based on drilling engineering principles and experience from the drilling of actual wells in several of the world’s oil and gas provinces. The module is very flexible:
· Users can considered intricately tailored logging and testing programs for exploration drilling
· Users have an extensive choice of preloaded logging tools but can supplement that by loading specialised logging suites in to the system for consideration.
· The program provides a number of cost data bases for the world’s key oil and gas provinces but Users can customise these to generate their own databases (up to three) based on their own experience.
· Users can choose between using these Drilling Rigs:
· Users can assess vertical, deviated and horizontal wells and the system will generate a drilling profile fully reflective of these considerations.
· Users can input the number of wells to be drilled in a given campaign and the Offshore Drilling Module will compute how one off costs – such as mobilisation – will be spread across the wells.
Part of the service offered with the onshore drilling module is access to netco$ter monthly updates on drilling rig day rates. These are the key component in establishing an accurate drilling cost estimate and yet as any practitioner understands are subject to wide variations. Market demand for oil and gas services has affected all aspects of the costs associated with their delivery. Costs have been the subject of significant fluctuation across the board but none more so then drilling rig day rates.
In recognition of this Bayphase has monitored rig day rates for land drilling rigs since 2007 in a number of the world’s oil and gas provinces. We continue to do this and all subscribers to netco$ter Onshore Drilling Module are provided with access to this material.
netco$ter outputs can be exported as a series of spread sheets and as such can be used with other cost estimation software either to verify results or imported as raw cost data.
A perpetual, single PC user license is priced at 7,500GBP (SevenThousand Five Pounds Sterling) which includes support and updates for the 1st year following purchase.
For details on pricing for other configurations or to arrange a no obligation trial of the software click the enquiry form link at the base of this web page
The product is delivered electronically along with its license file; a copy on CD-Rom is also provided and this is supplied via FEDEX.
For more details and a walk through of the program click the link to the PDF copy of our netco$ter Onshore Drilling Module marketing booklet at the base of this web page.